[NSC-news] hi

Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club News nsc-news at newbigginsailingclub.org
Sun Mar 24 19:36:32 GMT 2013

Must just of missed you David and Jim I'm away at weekend so can't make
next 2 weekends

Amy

On Sunday, March 24, 2013, Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club News <
nsc-news at newbigginsailingclub.org> wrote:
> Amy,  Jim Harmer and I came down about 11 o'clock, must have just missed
you. As you sat too wild to do anything, so we went for a cuppa.  Regards
,  David
>   Ps Will try for next Saturday, but I suggest the first two weekends
after Easter will be down to "preparation".

> --- On Sat, 23/3/13, Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club News <
nsc-news at newbigginsailingclub.org> wrote:

> From: Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club News <
nsc-news at newbigginsailingclub.org>
> Subject: [NSC-news] hi
> To: nsc-news at newbigginsailingclub.org
> Date: Saturday, 23 March, 2013, 10:18
>
> Hi all we are suppose to be having a work party today at the club and in
the dinghy park, i am currently at the club know and looking at the weather
its nasty out side to do the dinghy park so if you guys want to see what
weather like next weekend to it then, i will be down for another hour or so
if any one is coming down