[NSC-news] Saturday - tea and talk at the clubhouse

Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club News nsc-news at newbigginsailingclub.org
Wed Apr 3 14:22:03 BST 2013

Sorry on holiday hope weather good in newbiggin
On Sunday, March 31, 2013, Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club News <
nsc-news at newbigginsailingclub.org> wrote:
> On holiday this week so no excuse not to go thus Thursday :)
>
> Trev
>
> Sent from my HTC

to check it's surviving the horrible weather and catch up on a few odd jobs.

>> Nothing too fancy - change a few light bulbs, look for boat parts, check
the dinghy park, charge the RIB battery, and enjoy the view with a cup of
tea!

>> If you want to check your boat in the park, or can help with a little
light DIY, it would be great to see you.

>> Ron, Barry and myself have just changed the tractor oil and water today
so getting on the water at Newbiggin is getting closer. If only it would
warm up a bit, we'd get some painting done!