[NSC-news] Upcoming Social Events at Newbiggin!

Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club News nsc-news at newbigginsailingclub.org
Sat Sep 29 19:31:31 BST 2012

Save spaces in your diaries for the next Social Events at Newbiggin!

*Salmon and Gammon Supper with live entertainment*
/*Saturday October 13th 19:00-19:30*/
Starter -  Vegetable soup
Main -      Salmon or Gammon with potatoes and vegetables
Dessert-  Apple crumble with custard or Gateau
Vegetation options available

Tickets in advance  £12.00 from our Social Secretary
*Call 01670 856781* to choose your menu and reserve your place

*Race Night with buffet supper*
/*Saturday November 10th 19:00-19:30*/
Tickets in advance  £6.00 from our Social Secretary
*Call 01670 856781* to reserve your place

*Burns Night Supper with live entertainment*
/*Saturday January 26th 19:00-19:30*/
Traditional Scottish Fayre - details closer to the big event

James
--
          James Derrick    Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club
james at newbigginsailingclub.org Home:01670 590831 Mobile:07711 046069