[NSC-news] Busy Sunday sailing, Craig not back tomorrow, need a rest tonight!

Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club News nsc-news at newbigginsailingclub.org
Mon Aug 27 11:08:05 BST 2012

Hi all an update of Craig and stu

They are hoping to get a good paddle day in tommorow and Wednesday so they
can back to newbiggin Wednesday pm all appence on the weather so watch out
for further updates

Amy
On Sunday, August 26, 2012, Newbiggin by the Sea Sailing Club News <
nsc-news at newbigginsailingclub.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Despite pretty light winds (<10km/h), a fleet of 7 boats enjoyed
surprisingly good weather today. Bank Holidays have a bad reputation, but
the rain only started as locked the club and walked to the car park!

> After coaching and a sail to the outfall mark in the morning, there was
close racing after lunch as the wind dropped off and gave in to a battle
with the tide.

> Further South, Chris and Stu are stuck with their canoes in Scarborough
so we won't be able to escort them back to Newbiggin after paddling around
the coastline. We wish them well regardless.

> After battling Alan all day to get around the next mark, I'd off for a
lie down (so won't be down on Sunday evening to open the Bar).